This role, reporting to the EVP, Marketing & Growth Strategies, will lead a Product Marketing team and develop an integrated and aligned go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the Company Data Protection Platform and solutions. Working across the Marketing & Growth Strategies organization, as well as Product, Sales & Alliances, Services, Training, Customer Success, and others, this leader will create differentiated messaging and a cohesive program that finds, engages, and influences both prospects and customers to choose Company. This role covers the full breadth of product marketing responsibilities, including market research and competitive intelligence, market sizing, strong expertise in Company products, target personas and positioning, messaging, and a GTM strategy which is then implemented by working across marketing centers-of-excellence focused on content & creative, brand, demand, and customer marketing.
- Understand and present Platform and solution commercials, evaluating cost to build with revenue potential, as well as revenue / performance of GTM offerings; manage and report the ROI on marketing investments, as it relates to specific offerings, to executive audiences.
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape to develop a strategy for winning against the competition; working in concert with Product Management, explore opportunities for growth and market footprint expansion.
- Create a comprehensive GTM strategy to position and engage audiences across key industries and personas; build and leverage buyer personas to build differentiated positioning, messaging, collateral, and marketing programs that support the business to create awareness, drive demand, accelerate pipeline, and increase customer retention and expansion.
- Work with the Alliances Marketing team to create a balanced and cohesive GTM for offerings that combine Company technology with partner offerings, across a model that blends direct and channel sales models.
- Work across the business and with the Brand & Content team to evangelize the Data Protection Platform through analyst meetings, press briefings, at events, and with prospects and customers.
- Partner with Sales and Demand Marketing teams to build and execute plans that accelerate new customer growth with targeted demand campaigns that generate leads that become qualified pipeline.
- Ensure Sales has what they need—both content and training tools—to engage prospects across the entire sales cycle and win deals.
- Minimum of 15 years’ Product Marketing experience, specifically building an org from the ground up in ahigh-growth business.
- Strong technical acumen, understanding of data, advances analytics, AI, and data encryption a plus; experience with complex B2B enterprise platforms marketed across multiple audiences in a global GTM motion.
- Strong strategy skills and business acumen to create plans that drive revenue, promote expansion, and empower the company to market and sell key offerings.
- Exceptional leadership and strong communication skills to empower a Product Marketing team to succeed, working across a multi-discipline Marketing & Growth Strategies org and cross-functionally across departments within a global business.
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for synthesizing complex internal or external data to create clarity and drives results.
- A passion for storytelling and visualization of concepts; exceptional written and verbal communication skills to translate features into compelling positioning, working with copy writers and designers