We are looking for an experienced Program Management Lead at the VP level, who will be responsible for driving the delivery of key strategic programs as part of a global transformation portfolio. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of program management including stakeholder, schedule, scope, budget and quality management. This position will report into the Global PMO Lead for Transformation, and work alongside the team members from the functional towers (e.g. Finance, HR, Legal etc.). This role will also be responsible for partnering with third-party Transformation vendors to ensure high-quality, on-time, on-budget, and efficient delivery of strategic deliverables.
In particular, this role will drive the setup of the Company Shared Services Center (NBS) including, but not limited to, defining the legal entity strategy, establishing the foundational structure to support the hiring of new resources and transfer of existing resources into the entity, cost center and chargeback methodology implementation, technology setup, reporting, and tracking of spend.
- Looking for an individual with 10+ years of relevant work experience including program managing transformation initiatives across business functions as well as technology modernization efforts
- Experience working with globally diverse partners and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to build, nurture, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt and work across different cultures and with a variety of leaders from different backgrounds and experiences
- Ideal candidates will have experience with enterprise program management tools, methodologies, and practices. Agile and Waterfall experience is needed
- Company is a collaborative environment so someone who is a team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Excellent Strategic individual with analytical and problem solving skills. Self-starter, able to operate with minimal direction
- Very strong formal Project/Program management abilities. PM certification desired, but not mandatory
- Ability to prepare clear and transparent reporting of program/project status for senior leadership
- Ability to manage dependencies within and across programs associated with program
delivery on a technical and detailed level
- Ability to identify, manage and monitor remediation of any potential risks and impediments that affect program scope, schedule, and quality. In addition, enable appropriate escalation of any item that may impact timely delivery or cause a change to agreed scope of program/project
- Ability to manage relationships and deliverables from associated vendors (when applicable)
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently