Company Product Software team is looking for a Quality and Development Infrastructure leader who will be responsible for setting the direction of and delivering the Quality of our Connected Fitness products (1P) and our applications on third party devices.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product Software Engineering, this leader will help drive the processes and infrastructure to deliver quality products that fuel Company’s double-digit growth and market expansion. The Vice President will serve as a transformational technical and people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on quality, automation and process scalability, and building and leading a world class technical team.
- Drive closely with all partner teams to create roadmaps for the team to help deliver on the company vision
- Drive developer efficiency and CI/CD process for all Product SW Teams
- Be both a technical Leader and people manager
- Grow the team and help shape processes and culture as the team and the company grows
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for assessment and improvements
- Determine the right balance of connectors versus internal teams to deliver on the quality goals of the company
- 15+ years of experience on QA and Development Infrastructure, including 10+ years of hand-on technical management
- Experience shipping integrated consumer hardware products and applications software on 3P Android and IOS devices including TVs and Web platforms
- Experience shipping application software in international markets
- Experience recruiting and managing technical teams, including performance management
- BS/MS in Computer science or equivalent
- Strong communication and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leveraging offshore contractors and internal teams