The Vice President of Company Customer Communications Solutions (BRCC) relationship sales will lead a team that is
responsible for driving new recurring revenues by originating sales opportunities and growing sales at current clients. You will provide coaching, training, and leadership to help the team identify potential
upsell opportunities and retain our existing business with a consultative approach.
You will engage team members and internal stakeholders to understand our client’s current communication technology and operational needs in order to determine how to best position Company to retain and grow.
- Manage a team of relationship salespeople to achieve client retention and annualized sales targets
- Coach and develop sales and leadership skills of associates
- Ensure team members maintain the accuracy of all activity within CRM platform to track assigned accounts and sales activity including pipeline opportunities, contact management and closed sales in a timely manner
- Collaborate with sales leadership team to develop and drive strategy and growth targets.
- Forecast activity and revenue achievement for team.
- Strategic oversight in the creation of presentations, proposals and contract negotiations
- Develop strategic account plans (individual and team) around the identification of specific accounts in order to sell multiple products and services and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Introduce Company to senior executives at existing clients and develop and expand these relationships both horizontally and vertically within account.
- Develop realistic approaches to solving business problems while meeting client requirements.
- Manage internal resources to provide the necessary expertise and support during the contracting/sales process including legal, finance, product specialists and senior management.
- Maintain a constant awareness of current and planned development of Company products.
- Coordinate teams to support the sales efforts across the Company organization.
- Interface with clients to keep them abreast of product information.
- Represent Company at conferences and other industry-related events to help strengthen existing relationships, develop new relationships, remain current on industry issues, increase awareness of competitive offerings, and promote Company products and services.
- Quickly learn the details of our core offerings and how they solve key industry challenges.
- Minimum 10 years of sales management experience
- Software-as-a-Service and/or Enterprise Platform Sales Experience
- Closing and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to take a consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospects and clients
- Ability to travel (50%).
- Demonstrated success managing product and segment sales people to quota.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. The ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure environment.