Workers' Compensation Sales Director
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have over 1,000,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 75 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Workers' Compensation Sales Director, you will be responsible for selling the Company's services to entities in the property and casualty market segment. The Company's services include provider networks, analytic services, and payment integrity solutions. The targeted customer base is insurance companies in the workers' compensation and auto markets, bill review companies, and other potential channel partners. The Sales Director is responsible for achieving their annual sales goal.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Develop and execute sales plan in support of annual revenue target for the Property and Casualty market segment.
- Execute individual new business growth plan to achieve personal sales target.
- Serve as a subject matter expert by providing consultative guidance to the prospect.
- Facilitate the sales process and present value story to prospects. .
- Target and prioritize key prospects for sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage the participation of finance, marketing, operations, and IT as needed in the sales process.
- Customize and update the sales and value messages, including sales support materials, as necessary to support the sales process.
- Acting with a sense of urgency in executing their sales plan
- Collaborate, coordinate and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.